Hey! We're hiring.
We're seeking a couple good people to fill out our 2018 crew. Please read about our growing practices and CSA before applying. Then let us know why you want to work here. People of color, LGBTQ folks and women are encouraged to apply. We ask that applicants work with us for a day to see how the farm operates.
To apply for any of the following positions, send a letter of interest, resume, and 2 references (farming related preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're also looking for work shares.
Monday Harvest/Wash Crew - 2 positions available ($11/hr)
This position will join our full-time crew on Mondays to aid in harvesting, washing, and packing produce for our weekly CSA and restaurant deliveries.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a strong work ethic
- Is reliable and punctual
- Has one or more seasons experience working on a vegetable farm
- Asks questions and learns from mistakes
- Balances an eye for quality and an ability to work efficiently
- Enjoys working alone or in groups, and in all weather
- Shows strong attention to detail
- Has a good sense of humor
June-November Mondays, including holidays 9-5
potential for some additional hours at peak season for the right person